Pet Friendly Guidelines
We know how difficult it can be to leave your pet behind when you travel, that’s why we want your pets to feel at home too. We ask that you follow our hotel Pet Guidelines.
- When booking your room please inform the hotel that your pet will be traveling with you.
- At check in please notify the front desk that you have brought your pet with you.
- You will need to provide us with the pet’s information at check-in.
- There is a non-refundable charge of $125.00 dollars per animal per stay.
- No more than two pets per suite, each pet can not exceed 50lbs .
- Pets must be kept in their kennel in order for housekeeping to enter the room. We will provide a door hanger at check in that allows you to advise us.
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier or otherwise restrained when in public areas of the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- You are financially responsible for any and all damages to the hotel caused by your pet if it exceeds deposit.
- If other hotel guest complains about any noise, and you are not able to resolve the issue we will provide the local kennel recommendations to house your pet for the remainder of your stay with us.
- Pets should use designated outdoor areas for their business.
- These policies only apply for stays at Habitat Tower 1.
- Subject to availability for a pet friendly apartment.