Travelers name must match ID and must be 21 or older at time of check-in, no other person will be allowed to check-in unless previously notified to the hotel. Any credit card used to pay must match a valid ID. Our Check out Time is at 11am. If you do not checkout with the front desk you automatically authorize the hotel to charge any balances or additional fees to the credit card on file
I consent to the usage of my personal information for administrative and marketing purposes. The hotel guarantees not to disclose information to third parties other and affiliated companies. By signing this form, I consent to the use of my personal
- A $20 one time hotel fee is due at the time of check-in. Valet parking is available for $20 plus tax per night.
- For all reservations a hold of $150 will be taken with a Credit Card or in cash.
- All damages caused to the apartment and to the building will be reported to the police and they will have to be paid by the guest. If the guest does anything against the Florida Law or to any of these rules and regulations your contract will immediately be suspended.
- Items or Packages that arrive prior to your check-in date are subjected to a $10.00 fee per item or package.
- The Hotel is no liable or responsible for any item or package left and or received.
- Early checkout fee is a one-night penalty for standard rates reservations. Reservations with a non-refundable policy do not allow for any cancelations or modifications.
- A $125 non-refundable per pet fee is required and guest must only occupy apartments located in Tower 1(A maximum of 2 pets less than 30 lbs.). If pet is found in the facilities without being registered an additional $250 violation fee will be charged per pet.
- No Parties are allowed in any of the units or the facilities if policy is violated you will be ask to vacant the unit and be charged $1000 fee.
- We are a smoke free facility; this includes all areas and is not limited to the units. If smoking or paraphilia is detected a Smoking fee of $200 will be charged.
- Understand the risk of personal injury arising out of use of the gym facilities and services. You herby waive and release the hotel, affiliated and related companies and employees from injuries, damages or losses arising from the use of the facility.
- Important: Money, jewels and other valuables are brought to the property Habitat Residence Condo Hotel at the guest’s sole risk. The property Habitat Residence Condo Hotel and/ or the management accept no liability and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage thereto and guests remain solely responsible for the safekeeping of any such items.