- Miami is by far one of the most vibrant and culturally diverse cities in the country. Your stay at Habitat Residence Hotel Condos would not be complete without experiencing all that Miami has to offer. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with Big Bus Miami to offer you one of the best ways to visit the many different attractions throughout the city in style. Big Bus Tours owns and operates a luxury line of double decker busses with open tops designed to offer the most comfortable ride available. Specializing in showing you the best time possible during you stay is what they are good at so don’t miss out.Guided by either live English commentary or a recorded version available in eleven languages your tour starts at the Habitat Residence Hotel Condo and ends at one of the forty stops where you can hop on or hop off. The Big Bus Tour stops at places like South Beach, Downtown Miami, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, and Little Havana. If you are a fan of architecture the tour visits sites like the Freedom Tower, Vizcaya Museum, Versace Mansion, and the Art Deco District. This is one of the best ways to see all that you can during your visit to Miami with the least amount of hassle. But there is more, with the purchase of a 48 hour pass you will get a free walking tour of Little Havana.Little Havana is a famous Cuban-American neighborhood where you can get a real taste of Cuban culture. The earliest residents came to America in the 1960’s and have been populating this little slice of Miami ever since. On your free walking tour of Little Havana you will see sights like Cuban Memorial Boulevard, Domino Park, and the Walk of Fame. You will have an opportunity to experience the wonders of Cuban Cigar rolling and hit a café for a famous Cuban Cafecito. Your tour guide will share the history of the neighborhood as well as how the area has evolved over the decades. Don’t miss this great opportunity to experience Cuban culture in your own backyard.
Whether you are visiting Miami for business or pleasure the Big Bus Tours Miami is a great way to see the city in style. As one of their 40 hop on hop off stops the city will be your disposal with your 24 or 48 hour ticket. See the best that Miami has to offer while you’re staying at Habitat Residence Hotel Condos with Big Bus Tours.
Three routes covering the city and Miami Beach
- Hop-on Hop-off as many times as you like
- Enjoy live English commentary or recorded commentary in 11 languages on all our buses
- E-tickets sent straight to your smartphone
- Largest fleet of open-top buses in Miami
- Free walking tour of Little Havana (48hr ticket)
- Exclusive Ship to Shore Program for cruise line guests with luggage storage & airport transfer
For more information and Schedules
Please contact front desk at firstname.lastname@example.org